Sunday, December 4
Yesterday after work, I went shopping at Willowbrook. My mom said I was supposed to buy Christmas presents for some folks, but turns out I was greedy from just having received my paycheck on Friday. Yet I did have one humble moment at the Hallmark store, and found the funniest fucking Christmas card ever.

front
back

What aggravates me about the mall nearby my house is that the Delia's there closed down. I admit, I shop there like a fucking fiend. Their clothes ain't that bad. They used to be crap, but now it's really damn stylish in my opinion, and at pretty good prices. There I got an unseasonably unreasonable cami, and a pair of brown corduroy pants. Corduroy texturey pants you know, for the guys to touch. I wanted to buy every single color that those pants came in, and half of the shirts in the store, but my mom would've called me crazy - which I don't deny.

I also wanted this hamburger t-shirt, but she would've called me a fucking idiot. If they had its mushroom cousin that I muchly rather preferred, I would've bought both, man.

Believe it or not, motherfuckers, I walked all the way into the back of Abercrombie & Fitch for the first fucking time in my entire life. I have never spent a complete five minutes in there. Come on, folks, you have to admit that their clothes aren't that bad especially if you pair them with the right crap, except for the shirts with their lame ass logo across the front, and the ripped up overpriced destroyed denim items suck too. But the jackets are pretty fucking amazing, I have to say. And that was the only reason that I actually sort of "shopped" in that store. I found one that I really liked, but the store was too dark to actually look at myself in the mirror when trying it on.

One thing that I don't get besides their $100 vintage denim jackets, is why there is another store just a few stores away from Abercrombie & Fitch called Abercrombie. No fucking sense. It's just a smaller expansion than from what Abercrombie & Fitch sells. And yes, I went into not only Abercrombie & Fitch, but Abercrombie too.


Christina N. @ 5:07 PM