Monday, December 26
It's only the third day into my week-long holiday break, and I am competely bored already. The boredom started yesterday, as a matter of fact. There's always a million things to do, but nobody admits that they're too stubborn to actually do it. Such as cleaning or doing work that I refused to do earlier in school. Or writing letters of apology that you owe to people whom you've been an asshole to. Not that I have to do that. But I do have to clean somewhat. And this is what I've been missing for the past two months? When my life was nothing but homework and Pier 1 Imports? Yes sir, I guess I'm back to the bum life that I am so proud of.

So does anyone want to make plans for New Year's Eve? My parents are going to a party in Boundbrook that I do not want to take part in and I must make alternative plans other than sitting and watching shitty TV for six hours straight.

Thanks a fucking lot, Pier 1, for cutting my hours down from eighteen hours and three days per week to four hours and one day per week. That's about $27 I make every week with tax deducted already. What the fuck am I going to do with $27? Not even an anus wax is that cheap nowadays. Yet again, that's just this week. I've yet to see next week's schedule. It better at least be worth that anus wax.

The television seems to be failing on me too. Throughout the entire weekend, I found only one single program that fascinated me - Best Year Ever: 2005.; which I only saw the last half of. And That '70s Show, until some stupid fucker changed the channel and wouldn't let me watch. The overbearing fear of some conservative family member constantly walking around the house keeps me from finishing Season 1 of Nip/Tuck. I received it early last week and have only finished watching two episodes out of the thirteen or so.

My friend invited me to a birthday dinner that was rescheduled to tomorrow evening but I'm not sure whether it's still going on or not, since she hadn't mentioned it for a week. I hope it is, because I've been dying for some food that isn't stale snacks lying on top of the refridgerator or counter or rotting asian food. My mom said today she's making us vegetarian food for dinner. What the fuck? If it's one thing that I cannot do to save my ass from starvation, it's eating vegetarian. Jesus fucking Christ, I dream at night about eating steak, man. Eating vegetarian does not satisfy me at all. I don't know how you health foo's do it.


Christina N. @ 4:55 PM