Tuesday, December 20
This probably accounts for many women in the world, but in my case it's pretty bad; Before I get on the rag, my appetite is like a poor child from where my foreign roots are - in some third world country. I just eat and eat like a fucking space vacuum on crack. My friend helped feed my appetite by happening to give me in addition to Nip/Tuck Season 1 on DVD, a metal Conan O'Brien lunchbox from the actual NBC Studios when she went to see the show, and two chocolate Rice Krispies Treats. It's starting to give me ideas about not carrying around a bag to school anymore, but just that lunchbox so I could stuff it with food, and perhaps pull a Frank Feranna Jr. by putting rocks in it and beating any shitheads who happen to annoy the hell out of me. Today I devoured so far:

2 chocolate Rice Krispies Treats
2 batches of french fries
brownie
bag of oreo wafer crisps
Lays original potato chips
fruit smoothie because of mom
for dinner I'm guessing it's fried tofu, soup, some sort of dead animal and rice

That was just another two months taken off of my lifespan but it's part of the two months where I'd most likely be wearing an adult diaper and sitting in a wheelchair for my pussy born-again christian grandson pushing me around the mall to make fun of everybody, because by then the whole world would be taken over by scene kids and Fall Out Boy fans. A fate that none of us likes to admit. A time that I would not like to be alive for, which I am working on right now by committing such gluttony.

Either that, or I'm lying in an iron lung with my head sticking out of it tilted so that it would be facing in front of a ten year old Panasonic TV where the nurse is too fucking lazy to change the channel and I'd be stuck watching The Golden Girls for the rest of my life.


Christina N. @ 5:49 PM