Friday, November 25
Aw man, Black Friday. One of the greatest fucking days of the year. I couldn't give half a shit about the crowds, the sales override those stupid fucktards. I was shopping at 9:00 in the morning to 2:30 in the afternoon and got a shitload of DVDs and some fashionable items. I'll skip all the crazy hubbub that happened between me and other shoppers because that would take about another five or twenty paragraphs, so there will only be a list of what shit I got.

The Boondock Saints
American History X
Wayne's World 1&2 (The Complete Epic)
Natural Born Killers

lacy shirt from Macy's
248 fucking dollar leather dream jacket, fucker [from Macy's, my beloved shopping friend]

I wanted to get Nip/Tuck Season 2 for Lauren for Christmas, but it wasn't really on sale anywhere so I just thought, "Fuck it, shitkicker." The only reason that Boondock Saints caught my eye was that not only was it just $8, but Willem Da-fucking-foe is in it. And the Wayne's World was only fifteen fucking dollars. Amazing, man. And yes, I am very cheap. Except for when it comes to leather jackets.


Christina N. @ 10:35 PM