Saturday, November 26
Worked last night and worked this morning to this afternoon, man I'm fucking sick of work now. Well I eventually get sick of it on some days but now I've just fucking had it. Not really, but right now I am. Only when I get my next check, is when I won't be so tired of it anymore. And then the process starts all over again.

One thing that I am positively, absolutely sick of is glitter. I spent about half my day reorganizing two walls full of Christmas ornaments, and there is not a single one that isn't glittery and shimmery and flamoyant, much like Boy George's head. For a lot of the time I had to reach up and move them from rack to rack, moving racks from level to level of wall, switching ornaments from barrel to basket, etc. Reaching up and touching ornaments with my fingers causes for glitter to fall off, landing onto my face without me noticing. So when my mom came around to pick me up and exchange vases a few minutes to 4:00, she told me that I looked like I had glittery makeup on. So since my hands were already glittery, I wiped my forehead with my forearm, and my forearm became a shimmerstick. Wiped my forehead again with the other arm, and that arm became a shimmerstick too.

Jesus fucking Christ, tomorrow I have to go at the same time and for the same amount of hours too. I haven't had a single day where I stayed home for twenty-four hours in a long time, and now I really fucking miss them. Just lying around, getting chunky and not doing anything. That's the way to do it, man.

Today this really hot piece of ass was on line to buy something, and I only noticed him looking at me by actually looking up and around my surroundings for once, from wrapping people's purchases because today was fucking busy and I didn't step away from the register for a really long time at that point. But today was not my lucky day because my co-worker finished helping a customer before me and got to help him. Goddamn. But he probably has a girlfriend anyway, because then why the fuck would he be at Pier 1 Imports in the first place? To buy her a present. But yeah, he was pretty fine.

My parents are leaving for a party in an hour or two and I'm stuck home watching the younger sibling. Normally she'd go, but I guess since she's a big girl now (also known as being on the rag), she decided to stay home and make my potential good rest time into a headache time. I also wanted to watch Natural Born Killers in the living room where there's actual seating, but she already claimed the fucking room. To what? To watch Nickelodeon. Nickelodeon, to me, is the equivalent of the water in a toilet bowl - is something that I would take a shit on.


Christina N. @ 6:45 PM