Friday, November 18
Books that I hate the most and would take a huge nasty shit on, but first using all the pages to wipe my ass with:

A Child Called "It"
To Kill a Mockingbird
Where the Red Fern Grows



And that's pretty much all I could remember right now. I guess I'm starting to think with my head and it got itself out of my ass.

Or maybe not, because for Computer Art we had to design four robots that are made from random objects and all of mine were made of food and military gear, except for one. This one robot has the torso of a milk carton, the head of a KKK hood, gasoline pumps for arms, and burning crosses for legs. It's horribly cruel, I know, but man did I have a good laugh. Good thing I'm asian in this case because I'd pretty much be mocking myself, since the Klan most likely, most definitely, discriminates against my own kind anyway. I hail it the name of:

The KKK Milk Carton

I don't know what the teacher is going to think of it yet because I didn't yet complete the project because I didn't put all of my robots together into a background. Just a scene that we could find on the internet, just like the parts of the robots. Mine are supposed to be in a scene in an old Bruce Lee movie. You know, the one with the seven-foot-tall skinny man. Kareem Abdul Jabbar. The movie where he and Bruce wearing that gnarly yellow jumpsuit go at it and when Kareem kicks Bruce on the chest, there's this huge fucking footprint the size of an ass staining his yellow outfit on his chest. Yeah, the movie's called Game of Death.

No wait never mind that background. I changed my mind earlier. It's actually a screen shot of some old horror movie from the '30s or '40s where this giant mummy guy is walking toward a man sitting in a chair.


Christina N. @ 7:51 PM