Tuesday, November 15
6 Steps to Becoming a Fascist Dictator



1. Coup Detat.
Seize power.
- Legally: Elected or appointed to a high position
- Take part in a civil war and gain power once your side wins

2. Consolidate Your Power.
- Ban political parties except your own
- Surround yourself with "yes" men

3. Maintain State Control.
Form your own secret police force.

4. Create a Propaganda Machine.
You are their savior.

5. Long-Term Control.
Control public schools.

6. Build Up Your Military.


Inspired by the rise of former kindergarten teacher Benito Mussolini



Learned this in history today. Very important thing to know for all you future totalitarianists and fuhrers out there.

One last gift of advice before I go: Beware of tops with shelf bras sewn into them. I got a new shirt last Thursday by Tommy Hilfiger and holy fucking shit, do they sew their shelf bras in with quality. It was hard enough to get the shirt on over my lack of cleavage, but man, was getting it off when I got home a struggle. Sort of like mein own kampf. It was so hard to get off that, when I only had the shirt over my head but the shelf bra still elasticated in place and my head and arms bent and making a pretzel shape stuck in the air by being enveloped in the shirt, had to rub my chest on my bed just to try to move it up at least a little bit so it'll be easier to get off with my lack of able arm movement. The fucking thing was constricting my ribs so insanely that the rub-your-boobs-on-bed technique didn't work so well. Right now I forgot how I got the fucking shirt off, but I did. Otherwise I'd still be stuck in the strangest straight jacket there ever was to exist.


Christina N. @ 4:51 PM