Saturday, November 19
So I was totally fucking bummed out today because when I woke up at 10:07 to call my manager to see if I had to come in for my flex shift, she said I didn't have to. That meant that I had to come in for work at 3:00 to 8:00. I couldn't go see my friend's band at 4:00, man.

Work was really boring and I hope it isn't like that for every fucking day that I show up from now on. And I'm going to have to work on Black Friday. Goddamn it, I'd rather sit at home and get extreme heartburn for no reason. Just so that I could sit there rubbing my chest and roll around in agony on my favorite sofa while watching COPS at 2:00 in the afternoon; As spontaneously as I would combust someday from years of not being able to beat up Michael Bolton with a meat hammer and a lipstick.

Well one decent thing that happened was I got my second ever fucking paycheck today, about $164. Added to my other paycheck makes it around $254 or some shit, and I'm going to cash them in on Monday. But that doesn't stop there. I gotta buy Lauren and some other folks Christmas presents and pay back Jeannie for the Guitar World subscription. I don't play guitar but I read it anyway because I have that much fucking time on my hands.

Tomorrow I'm working from 10:00AM to 4:00PM, six fucking hours. Just one more compared to today's five measly pussy hours, but hey this time I get a food break. It's just a ten minute break but I call it a food break because that's all I do on my breaks. There has not been a single day where I have not eaten during one of my breaks. Tonight when I got home, there was a lobster waiting for me and man did that fucker taste fucking amazing. But then I ate some orange sugar pastries and drank some homemade-by-me-which-means-an-assload-of-sugar orange juice of course. Now I feel fucking bloated and fucking sick.


Christina N. @ 10:17 PM