Wednesday, November 30
I am sorry kids, but I don't have much of a story to tell you today. But I come bearing flying hair. And lots of it. For Computer Art the teacher made me go take a picture for some project, and I decided that I was not going to do the typical one where a bunch of cronies huddle together for a glamor shot. A urinal came into mind, but then I came to the conclusion that unless a urinal has piss all over it or is cracked and leaking, it will in no way look good. So Amy and I thought up some other options and instead of a urinal being the subject of focus, I would.

Auditioning for future job opportunities in the world of appearing in Pantene Pro-V Shampoo & Conditioner commercials.
Sort of like this.

Observe how the girl in the background that was giving me a baffled look in the first photo magically moved down the hallway. Hey, at least my ass looks tight.

Look at those arms. You could squeeze a llama to death with those.
The intent of this photo was after taking the crutch away from a cripple kid, was to smash the tupperware. As you could see, I ashamedly missed it.


At first I was too embarrassed to post this one because of the "Ouch dude Chuck Norris just kicked me in the ass!" look on my face.


Christina N. @ 7:40 PM