Thursday, November 17
How the fuck did a telemarketer get my cell phone number? How in fucking hell did they track me down? For a second I felt like going down to wherever the stupid fucker was and attack him with one thousand Rocky punches while wearing brass knuckles shaped in the words "I FUCK KIWIS."

So I'm in a shambles when it comes to this weekend and next weekend, also known as This Weekend and Thanksgiving Weekend. On Saturday I want to go see my friend's band play, but at the same time I'm probably, probably going to have to be at work. But the thing is, the show starts at 4:00PM and if my manager doesn't need me to come in for my flex shift, then I can't go. My regular shift is from 3:00PM to 8:00PM and my flex shift is 12:00PM to 3:00PM. It's really fucked up, and the only time that I'll know if I could go to the show or not is at 10:00AM when I call my manager to see if I come in for my flex shift or not. I really hope I do. I usually have to anyway. But if they don't need me for my flex shift, then I'm fucked.

Another and very important thing is, I have to get my mom's permission. And all you kiddies know how difficult she is when I ask to attend, well, pretty much any fucking thing that doesn't have to do with school. Do I ever do anything for school? The day I do something for school is the day I attend a Dashboard Confessional concert. Well if she lets me go, the second part is finding a ride. I'd much prefer if a friend gave me a ride rather than my mom is because she'd be having a hissyfit the whole way there. But it would even be difficult to find a friend to drive me because they won't know if I'm going to need a ride or not until only a few fucking hours before the show starts. Jesus fucking Christ.

Next Wednesday Amy and I are supposed to bake cookies for Mr. Naclerio at my house after school, which is a half day. This would most likely happen because I'd be under my own roof. I'm excited because I love nothing more than diabetes-inducing baked goods.

I have no idea what I'm doing on Thanksgiving. Not a fucking clue.

Next Friday is Black Friday. And being that I work at a retail store, I'd most likely have to come to work on that horrible day to work at a retail store. My family wants to go to my dad's friend's house, because some dude is coming back home from making a mistake (mistake to them, not me) and had moved to Florida. He's moving back so they're having a Thanksgiving/Homecoming party and since my folks are going to be gone, I have no way of getting back home from work. And another thing is, I never fucking go to this guy's parties because they're fucking boring and the only reason one of my parents would have to not go, is to stay around and wait to drive me home. That would be their only reason for not going, and I don't want them to miss out on seeing their friends and having a life. I sound like a pussy saying this, because they never really let me see my friends all too much.

If I'm not working, or not working at the time that they'll have to leave for the party, I'd be fucking sick of staying home alone [again] and I'll have to find something to do until like 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning when my folks and sibling come home. But I doubt any of my own friends would be free or wanting to hang out with me either.

My sister has a bag of M&M's lying on her desk and I've been contemplating for about fifteen minutes whether I should go steal it or not. It fucking drives me nuts when people leave chocolate uneaten in this house for weeks. It makes no fucking sense to just let it rot, so the best thing to do is to give it to me. They're fucking lucky they get it free from their stupid supermarket giveaways or little kid schools, high school doesn't give you fucking shit.


Christina N. @ 7:08 PM