Thursday, November 10
Believe it or not, but Christina was once a happy kid. I had five years of freedom before my sibling was born, and since then I've been the asshole that you know today.


I'm Chubby Cheeks on the right. Check out the old school sofa.



Me, my cousins Leslie and Jeannie from left to right. This is how children stand when they are prohibited from frolicking in the grass.


Leslie is rubbing her crotch with both hands.


Leslie's shoes have me baffling over what the hell they are to this day. They look like two toads that exploded from excessive Ex-Lax feeding.



As you see here, the asshole persona was surfacing for a short moment. For I was pushing people the fuck away already.



I always look grouchy when there's too much sun and my eyes squint like a relaxed sphincter muscle.



4th birthday party. And that's my vagina standing next to the table.



Cheek fat oozes out of my hands.



First blow job of my life.



My other cousin Tina. For some reason she was never included in any big family things.


Christina N. @ 10:36 PM