Friday, October 14
I'd get into specifics about a decent day such as today, but I'd start to overdo myself and write one of those four-page entries again. Too tired for that right now. But not enough to go to sleep. I just watched Nip/Tuck and took a shower; That is no fucking way to fall asleep. Being clean and horny at the same time just doesn't do good for a lonely sixteen year old girl. I shouldn't say that, in case cyber-perverts are lurking. But do I care? I don't need to because my mom is asian. She could go Chuck Norris on yo' ass.

I made another LiveJournal username called absolut_jesus for no fucking reason. But it's pretty lame in general for someone to say that something happened "for no reason." I say that a lot, mostly because I'm just too lazy [and would probably take up two more pages to state the actual reason] and I should be considered a hypocrite because of it. There's a reason to everything, and most of the time everyone's a phony (that's right, I read The Catcher in the Rye too often) and won't admit to the actual reason. And that actual reason is apparently something that they're ashamed to tell us about. Well I'm not. I was browsing and saw somebody named "absolut_couture" and thought, "Oh, man. What a brilliant fucking genius to blend vodka and high fashion into one goddamn username." So I pulled a Hot Topic shopper. Pulled a Hot Topic shopper as in being a fucking poser and copying something. There you go.


Christina N. @ 11:52 PM