Tuesday, October 25
I start work at Pier 1 Imports on Friday after school at 4:00 to around 10:00, which is closing time. I also work on Wednesdays and the weekends; Weekdays at 4:00 - 10:00 and weekends 10:00AM - 6:00PM. So for the remainder of my life I am no longer going to be the scumbag that I am so proud of. And if the job goes well, my folks are soon going to get me a cell phone. That's right, I'm a big girl now.

Today was the field trip to the Guggenheim art museum in New York City. It was fun and a nice break from my normal life of eyelid-lifting in class and from my mother's constant surveillance of what I'm doing at all times when in her presence. Borrowed Jeannie's camera but unfortunately enough, I learned the hard way that photography was stricly prohibited in the museum. This three-foot-tall little snobby bitch of a security woman came up to me when I was about to snap a shot of Eric pointing at a name on a painting's frame that read something like "Van Dyck" and rambled all this bullshit about how the "no pictures" signs were all over the place and how I should pay attention. She was short and was looking up at me like I was some kind of naughty skyscraper. I could've decked her one in the face but that would've gotten me kicked out or something and therefore ruin my entire day.

So I only got four shots in all, none of which are of a single piece of art. It's better than nothing. I ain't no photographer and I don't intend on being one, so criticism of my skills is ridiculous because I've done all the criticism by myself already.


This turned out really bad, but the museum's a big place. Big enough to fit new Axl inside comfortably, other than Mongolia.



Mr. Eric Mauro contemplating on the finer things in life, and why he has circles all over himself.



I don't know what that is but I believe it is fabric.



We ate at McDonald's and this was the lovely mediterranean view that I saw outside the window.



From last night, when Woody (yeah I fucking named that old chap) was flaunting the fact that he has no penis.



Found this in my room when I got home today. Taking a picture of it was pointless, but that security bitch caused for the camera to have lots of space left in it.



The backyard reminded me a lot of Fruitloops. Don't know why I was shaking.



Fuck going outside, man. Who cares about netted windows.



This is our collection of multi-colored toilet paper.



I didn't actually stand in front of the tree when taking this.



My mom made me make those vases. Glued every single goddamn piece of tile by hand and with no measuring, it took me a week and she got angry because of that.



She made this in about fifteen minutes and it looks like she pulled out a ginger root out of Pat Morita's ass.


Christina N. @ 5:17 PM