Monday, October 3
I never knew that ironing clothes and listening to Pink Floyd during sunsets could be so soothing. But doing anything while listening to Floyd is soothing. They could even turn bullfighting into a Madonna-erotic sponge bath. Or play them while watching the movie Bloodsport and turning the movie's volume on mute. Bloodsport now becomes a Sandra Bullock movie.

Oh man, did I love Bloodsport. I used to watch it all the time when I was like five or seven, around those years. Anything Jean-Claude Van Damme, Steven Seagal, or Chuck Norris would drive me nuts. That's how fucking dumb I was. And looking back on those horribly acted action movies, they were fucking hilarious. Except for Bloodsport, that was one hell of a quality fighting movie. Jean-Claude's last opponent, that asian dude, scared the bejeezus out of me. He was so fucking scary-looking and beefy - I never knew such hardcore beefy asian guys existed; Except for sumo wrestlers and samurai. But even they're pussies because they either have tons of layers of fat or armor on them. The hardcore beefy asian guy had nothing on except underwear or something of that sort.

So I had an absolutely shitty morning today. First, my eleven, eleven year old sister takes forever in the bathroom, making me late and off schedule. She's fucking eleven. Eleven year olds aren't allowed to take that long in the bathroom. They don't have the fucking hormones to want to take that long. And then just when I was leaving home to go to school, my mother suddenly says that I'm not going to New York tomorrow. "Because you're constantly stepping all over problems, repeatedly. You aren't scared until I do something." She's wrong about the second sentence. I'm fucking terrified of her, always. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. But then again, if I'm always fucking terrified of her witch claws, then why do I still keep fucking up? Beats me, ask my subconscious or something.

When I got home, my mom happened to be in a really good mood. So I totally ditched my earlier immature decision that was made at school to ignore her when I got home. While I was eating a toasty sandwich that was toasted by the brand new sandwich maker, she made this brief - extremely brief, actually - lecture on how she didn't want me to be an ace in grades and education; All she wanted me to do was follow the rules and not get into shit with officials. If I could even call the school board officials. I'm kind of glad that she said that. And that I am going to New York. School is just something that I cannot commit to, but halting this adamantitity (I know that's not a word[?]) of not listening to anybody needs to be fixed pronto, if I ever want a social life.

Especially if I want to go see Conan next month. That's what I'm really working at.


Christina N. @ 6:56 PM