Saturday, October 8
Today was pretty rad. Jeannie and I made plans to go shopping and after a few little mishaps with her mom, my mom ended up being the designated driver/savior/taker carer. It was the horrendously shitty Rockaway Townsquare Mall, but that place isn't all too bad when you minus all the shitty people in it that make it shitty. It was typical girly shopping - trying out shoes and clothes (especially in Macy's, man) and picking out ribbons and bags and papers and cute little toys and all, but we're non-Ellen Degeneres-like girls so of course it's fucking fun.

One thing that was absolutely nagging my ass was I was wearing these Aerosoles, and even after all of my mom's praise of how comfortable and fabulous they were, they gave me blisters anyway; and I couldn't walk as fast as I normally would. The shoes only beat the shit out of one foot. The other was fine and quite comfortable, actually. Things on the left side of my body are fucked up anyway. It's the stupid side. And it's probably where the mathematical side of my brain is.

After that, we went back to my house and hung out and talked and knee-slap laughed for a while.

My employer(s) never called me yet, even if they distinctly asked me for my phone number again and said that they'd call around 8:00 last night. I'm starting to get worried. Because if I'm spending all this money at such a fast pace and don't get the job, I'm pretty much fucked. Especially considering Christmas, when I have to buy presents for folks. This morning my mother and sister were pissing the hell out of me because they kept using the phone for about a half hour at time - both of them. I didn't want to tell them to switch to a cell phone because the smaller person would get all bitchy and have no fucking idea what the hell I say, and the much older one would start blowing excuses at me.

Naked Leonard Nimoy. Holy fucking shit. I'm pretty much speechless for once, and for that I am really sorry.


Christina N. @ 9:37 PM