Thursday, October 27
I start work tomorrow. But today I had to go see my manager to make him sign some shit on my working permit so that I could finalize it in school tomorrow and bring it to work afterwards. He introduced me to some other people who worked there. They all happened to be standing in a line behind the counter while my manager was talking to them when I came in. When he told me their names, they all in unison said, "Hi!" Man, that sounds cheesy but it sure makes you feel an assload better.

In his office we got to talking and filling out W-4s and shit, and I'm glad he agrees that New Jersey's working permit bullshit is such a pain in the ass. He grew up in New York and it was simple shit. I also told him that he's just about one of the only two people in the world who knew how to pronounce my last name and spell it correctly too. I forgot who the other person was, but there definitely was another person. Anyway, yeah he watches 21 Jump Street and the asian guy was named Justin Nguyen. This guy knows what he's doing. I think if my manager were about thirty or forty pounds heavier, he could be a bouncer for Studio 54.

For criminology there was an assignment to design the perfect police officer. Apparently, the class purely enjoyed it by their show of extreme laughter during my presentation. So I thought I'd share. And for your information, I used Photoshop and did not cheat by stealing somebody else's creation.



OFFICER HUGH JASS KICKER

· 5'9" but 6'1" with the afro, 175 pounds
· voice of John Wayne
· the bravery and courage of Rambo [as you can see in the background, he is in 'Nam]
· the pride of his heritage like professional sushi chefs [hence the headband]
· preparedness of Steve Urkel [that's why he always carries a rifle, AK47 specifically, with him]
· firmness and fairness of Judge Judy
· the common sense and wisdom of Mr. Miyagi in The Karate Kid
· punches (but doesn’t bite ears) like Mike Tyson
· runs like Forrest Gump
· precision in shooting like Robin Hood [hence the bow]
· crudeness (and hair) of Samuel L. Jackson



I have no idea how to make bullets but it just copied onto there from Microsoft Word.


Christina N. @ 7:06 PM