Monday, October 31
Let me tell you about my day. I was dressed as Axl Rose for Halloween. I had quite a bit of trouble getting into the car in the morning, for my hair added about five or six inches to my height. After school, I decided, "Why let such a great costume go to waste?" So I called Ilona, and since she's the type who is always available at anytime of the day, hung out with her. We walked all the way to the mall from her house and I danced the Axl Rose crab dance to every passing car with a microphone. Some drivers honked, some did the metal sign back at me, some refused to comprehend my existence. Crab-danced across a busy intersection with praise. The white van on the side of me honked and the driver was laughing his ass off.

Inside the mall, there was nothing but hundreds of parents and kids in Spiderman and Cinderella costumes, but Axl Rose ain't got no mercy on them and sang "Welcome to the Jungle" and spread his love all through the shopping center, like a good ol' pussy. He went into Abercrombie and screamed at one of the workers, "HEY YOU SEXY GUY!" and the sexy guy looked at Axl like Axl was a fucking moron. As if, sista. Talk to the hand, 'cause your mom's a man.

On the lower floor was a large children's play area with foam cars and foam playhouses for them to climb all over, on top of carpeting and surrounded by a fence. And along the fence are benches where the parents sit. Well right above the play area, overlooking it, is a staircase with a balcony where the staircase changes direction. Axl Rose gave a little concert on that balcony, and received many confused and disgusted faces from parents of all sorts. The kids didn't mind at all, of course.

About twenty minutes later, Axl's friend had to go meet some peeps so Axl's friend made Axl leave. So Axl and his friend walked back to Axl's friend's house, and on the same intersection as before, had to stop because of the "NO WALKING" signal. So what to do while waiting? Axl did another dance right next to the streetlight for all the stopped cars. Some loved it, some did not like Guns n' Roses. The ones who did not like Axl's performance are the ones who listen to Poison.

Axl Rose will have pictures of Axl and Slash on Wednesday.


Christina N. @ 8:03 PM