Sunday, October 16
Aw man, tomorrow I have to "look decent" for a presentation that I have to do. I just came up with the idea of wearing velvet pants and tucking them into cowboy boots, just for kicks. And it might actually be accepted as looking "decent." Hmmm. Maybe. I need more opinions on this. My mom wants me to wear a skirt and cami set, which I don't want to because for one thing, tomorrow's going to be windy and I don't want my vagina to be cold. That is one thing that I definitely do not want.

What really sucks is that it's about the Fifth Amendment. No matter how many times I'd read that fucking amendment, I still have no idea what it says. After so many years after it had been written, nobody bothered to write a translation? Jesus fucking Christ, added to the fact that I'm asian too; We're not able to comprehend such language. But luckily enough, I'm the one in the group who all they have to do is go over the worksheet, which is ten easy true-and-false questions. Hell yeah, man. I asked for that single contribution too, because, I'm a fucking jerk.

So I'm planning on taking Amy out to dinner for her birthday this Friday. We hadn't seen each other in two years since she moved back to Harrison, which is somewhere near Newark and Newark is somewhere near New York City. The idea is to give her something as a gift, but to also give us the opportunity to catch up on our lives and gimmicks, for old times' sake. I really hope my mom doesn't flip into Super Asiam Mom Mode and lets me do this. She probably would, because I'm actually doing something nice for a change.

I really hope this gets into action because man, Amy and I had the greatest times. I always feel like I owe my friends something and yes, as a pussy would say it: It feels good to do something nice.

This weekend hasn't been all that great. All I did was stay at home and eat leftovers for their third time. Which really bothers such a picky glut as me, we just can't take it.


Christina N. @ 5:22 PM