Monday, October 10
There's this field trip to the Guggenheim art museum in New York City and I'm not sure if I could go, because my mom's been watching the news lately and she saw that subway bomb threat thing and is now labeling the city as "no man's land." I just summed it up in a shotgun shell for you, and today I'm going to try to ask her to sign the permission slip. This also puts my trip next month to see Conan. Denis Leary was on Regis & Kelly this morning, and thanks to the school board, we had to come to school today and I missed it. I heard that he's coming out with a TV special and new song or something for the Christmas season. So you bet I'm riled up.

Great, fuckers, blow things up when I've got important shit to go to. At least do it on November 17th when I'll be done and done with seeing Conan and so I'll be labeled as "The lucky fucker who escaped national disaster by just one day while seeing Conan O'Brien."

I really hope my employer calls me today. Or at least sometime this week because I think it's the last week that they're hiring; Or that they've already interviewed everybody and are calling up those that they hired on this week, and orientation would probably be next week. No idea how fucking bummed out I would be if I didn't get the job, but I'd probably be beating some asses to orangey pulps.

It's obvious what class I'm in right now, and I'm pretty lucky off that the teacher adores me and that I ain't no sucker at art, so for practically the entire class I just play games and shit - That is, whatever I can actually do or know what to do on this shitty Apple computer. The only thing is, the girl who sits next to me is very class-active and is always asking questions about whatever project we're working on, so she's constantly calling the teacher over to our little area. So while I'm not doing work and she calls the teacher over, I'm always thinking, "GODDAMMIT! Shit man now I have to try to minimize all of my windows with this Mick Mars-agile mouse." Something lame like that. Kind of sad that I'm talking about her like this when she's only three feet away from me.


Christina N. @ 12:49 PM