Thursday, October 6
Portrait of Joe. Joe from Blue's Clues. (Compare the difference!) The fag that didn't go to college and replaced our adorable and lovable Steve. Mind that my drawing capability is not that low. Read the fucking signature. That big meatloaf-like thing on the right is his gay notebook. Steve's was much better because it was in a shape that you could actually fit drawings on, not a fucking chair. And Joe has about ten clawed toes on each foot because he's dumb like that. I mean, it's fucking Joe. Joe without a last name. Neither does Steve, but at least he had his looks going for him. Joe, on the other hand, looks like a lame dopey mix of Joey Tribiani and Joaquin Phoenix.

My mom yelled at me this morning because my sister did something wrong and put her in a bad mood. She left home right after she pissed off my mom, too. Therefore escaping my bulgey-eyed mother's wrath. What my mom yelled at me was some really, extremely, lame bullshit on about how she doesn't want me to wear spaghetti straps/camis under cardigans. I really don't get it, and I don't have much cleavage either, so I have no fucking idea what was wrong. Then she complained that I have to go get working papers from the school office today or else I'm not going to work. Yes, woman, I know that. I didn't snort myself dumb. But she said it like a threat. Why the fuck wouldn't I get the papers today? Thanks a lot, sister. For dropping all of my mom's temper onto me.

So I just finished making a flyer for the school play, which I couldn't give two shits about, for Computer Art. The teacher made me do it and it's for a contest. Highly doubt I'll win though, the half decent ones never do. It's alright and I could've done better, but from seeing the past winners of any school contest, the winning piece is always looking like a portrait of New Axl Rose's ass, so I'll keep it mediocre. Just to win whatever the fucking prize is. I hope it's money or a Denis Leary because I would be way beyond fucking overjoyed. Boy, was this entry immature.


Christina N. @ 1:22 PM