Saturday, October 15
One of the scariest things in the world to experience is this: I was once dining at a buffet and after eating thirty or ninety crab legs, went into the bathroom to wash my hands. While standing in front of the sink and what the fuck do you think, was washing my hands, and then in the mirror I saw this squat little middle aged latino woman with short hair who looks like the woman who killed Selena walk into a stall. This woman must have had like two buckets of chili peppers or whatever the fuck, but in record time, I could fucking hear her pull her pants down and man, immediately after that I could've fucking sworn that the Japs had come back for revenge. Dude, not only was she making massive sound effects with her ass but with her mouth as well. It was the most uncomfortable time in my life to wash my hands. And even worse for me was that those thirty or ninety crab legs left no mercy on my fingers. Took fucking forever to get them clean. But the lady in the stall right behind me kept making these bomb-and-fuck sounds so I didn't complete the hand cleaning job 100% out of fear that the Japs would start going german on me and use a poison gas attack. So I dried my hands with this really awkward look on my face and even more awkward thoughts in my head, and dashed out of there in the record time that the lady took to drop her trousers.


Christina N. @ 4:28 PM