Sunday, October 2

LJ Interests meme results



  1. bongs:
    Because they look like warped pears.
  2. complete savages:
    This show makes me laugh louder than a turkey on whippits.
  3. duran duran:
    Because any guy named Simon The Good in a band with a two-finger-only keyboard player is A-OK in my book.
  4. good eats:
    I want Alton Brown to be my best friend.
  5. jerking off:
    Self satisfaction at my own pace and my own style. And my own hand.
  6. led zeppelin:
    Self-explanatory. Unless you're a Who fan.
  7. mr. white:
    He's a nice guy and helped Mr. Orange and pisses off Mr. Pink.
  8. safety dance:
    We can dance if we want to
    We can leave your friends behind
    'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
    Well they're no friends of mine
  9. steve buscemi:
    'Cause he's a faggot, okay?
  10. tom petty's mutton chops:
    Nice and fuzzy. The most amazing mutton chops that I have ever seen in my life.


Enter your LJ user name, and 10 interests will be selected from your interest list.





Christina N. @ 2:01 PM