Tuesday, October 4
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Sexiest bottle of water, ever. Fuck plastic, only the goddamn cap is allowed to be plastic if you really want a "cool" bottle of water. It's what all the cool kids are carrying with them. Not even Evian beats this cool shit.

This morning at 10:00 I went to apply for T.J. Maxx again [in person] and by surprise, got my first interview. I was a fucking bust, I have to admit. The lady was scary and intimidating, and I was a pain in the ass because I didn't have any referrals to write down. She also found out that I cannot memorize phone numbers for shit. Phones are my antithesis. So I highly doubt that I'll get the job. It would be a miracle if I did.

After all of that, which took almost an entire fucking hour, headed off to the city. Ate lunch at this swanky restaurant called Elmo. Thank god it had nothing to do with the fuzzy female sanitation rag that speaks like it's high on helium of whom we're all familiar with.

Yadda yadda yadda, story time is over, kids.


Christina N. @ 9:26 PM