Sunday, October 23
I am currently listening to my sister repeatedly telling her friend to shut up over the phone from in her room. That's really ironic, because they're on the phone. It's really scaring me because I've never heard my sister being impulsive to someone other than me. Oh the hormones, man.

Dinner with Amy on Friday at Bennigan's was fucking amazing. The millisecond that I stepped into the car when she came to pick me up, we started talking and going off like there was no two year gap at all. It was like we saw each other the day before. When you've met someone like that, you know you've found a great friend.

One thing that I found pretty peculiar and mildly amusing at the same time was, every single waiter in the restaurant looked like Steven Hyde from That '70s Show. I don't know if they just coincidentally hired a bunch of curly-haired irish guys or that an entire group of friends decided to apply for work at the same place.


Christina N. @ 12:33 PM