Monday, September 12
Oh man, "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" is the greatest fucking song ever. I haven't heard it since about two weeks ago when I was lounging on the porch with the radio and the bee sexually harassed me, but I memorized much of the song anyway. When I first heard it, I was like, "What the fuck? Holy shit!" Everyone's like that when they have a life-changing moment. It doesn't have to technically be life-changing, but something like that.

My exact thoughts a while ago somewhere in the house today were, "School's been pretty decent. Oh shit it's Monday?" I hate contradicting myself so stupidly like that. Usually when I contradict myself, I don't think of the contradiction in a millisecond, and it's for debating myself purposes.

Last night I watched Rescue Me [again]. The first time seeing that episode I was too shocked and didn't cry like a puss, but this time the corners of my eyes welled up half a drop in each corner on each side of my face. I don't like crying, I prefer to be a rock and therefore my mom wouldn't make fun of me. (We're weird like that, making fun of each other's weaknesses. Like they say, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. I kind of wish I had her looks too, that's the part I'm missing.)

That part at the end when they find out Tommy and Janet's son died, Denis Leary's acting was at its fucking prime. Where's his fucking oscar for Christ's sake? People should stop going all over that guy from that show called House, seriously. Even though I've never seen a single episode, and a million promotion commercials instead, the main character is really quite scary looking. Those pathetic big eyes of his always bending over some patient in a stretcher being rolled somewhere in the hospital. Is he a doctor? He ain't wearing no doc uniform, ever. I shouldn't be talking, but House looks pretty lame from what I see. If the show is actually good, then their commercials clearly suck in my opinion. But the guy still scares me. He looks like Christopher Lloyd, AKA the professor from Back to the Future.

So these new jeans make my ass and my legs look fucking great. It was a very good improvement compared to all of my other jeans, which are at least two to four to five years old by now. Yeah it's that thing that asians are cursed with, we have short legs. So we never need to go knickerbocker shopping too often.


Christina N. @ 7:28 PM