Wednesday, September 28
I hate Apple computers. The mouse doesn't have a right-click button so 75% of the time that I'm on this computer I'm like, "What the fuck?" Don't get me started on how incapable this mouse is. It's a fucking cripple mouse, that's what it is. It's also hard to force quit on a freezing program. Usually I just sit there for about fifteen minutes waiting for it to unfreeze - which it never does. Then five minutes later I would find out how to force quit; Only to forget how to all over again.

People say that Apple computers are better for editing pictures and using Photoshop. I disagree. The basic things of how a computer should operate confuse the fucking hell out of me, making it hard to do anything at all, much less fucking edit pictures. The only good thing about these computers is that they look really cool. That's it. End of fucking list.

And I still can't find out how to open the disc drive. It's just this solid plate on the side of the tower with no buttons or big cracks to pick it out with a pen. Like I said - It looks nice, but no fucking idea how to do anything.

Much like modern interior and exterior design. The entire piece of furniture or building or structure, is one giant simple looking piece of shit and you have no idea what the hell it is - because there's practically nothing on it. Well, that's how Apple Computers are.

As you may have guessed, I'm in Computer Art right now. Working on this complementary color thing of a portrait of a celebrity. [Honestly] coincidentally, I'm using Denis Leary. It's a very a shadowy image, so it's pretty simple to do, and to trace. Jesus Christ, I'm boring.


Christina N. @ 12:26 PM