Friday, September 16
Lauren and I are going shopping tomorrow at Short Hills - the insanely money-loaded people's mall. Damn right, we can't afford a pair of ball chains there, but she wants to polish her Tiffany's & Co. earrings (bought with a gift certificate, man) and I want to go to this amazing little pastry shop that makes the most amazing cakes that I have ever eaten. And trust me, I've eaten many a cake in my day. Nothing matches up to that little shop.

Ilona just called a few minutes ago while I was baking bread sticks for dinner, asking me to go to the movies with her and some other folk. I said no along with my stupid excuse, "I'm making dinner." It's a stupid excuse because the movie's at 7:30 and she called at 5:30 and bread sticks bake for 20 minutes. The real reason was because my mom would get pissed at me for going out too much. Sad, but true. Added with the fact that some dipshit that I don't like was probably invited too. I'm an asshole like that.


Christina N. @ 5:38 PM