Monday, September 26
So I applied for my first ever job today over the phone. I'm sorry, I should've told you to get a bottle of Bayer before reading my crap. But yeah, I really did apply to be a merchandise associate or coordinator at the upcoming TJ Maxx that's going to open sometime across the road from my street. You're probably wondering, if someone as inexperienced and young as I am did not apply for something as basic and the norm for beginners such as being a cashier. Man, I fucking hate register. Just hearing stories from people about all the bullshit that they get from customers pisses me off already. And plus, I am the absolute dimwit of the world when it comes to counting [money]. I'm fucking serious, too. Today during a math test I had to do 11 minus 4 on a calculator. It's that fucking 11 that confuses me. If a number ends with a 1, then I'm pretty much fucked. Or a 3. A 3 fucks with my brain too.

The answering machine, AKA my interviewer, said that they would call me back if they wanted a personal interview. I'm not being too overtly excited about it, but I am quite anxious. This would open up a whole new world [of cash] for me.

Yesterday my dad stayed home while I went to look for these shoes at Old Navy with my mom. He cleared out my entire hardrive and re-installed Windows 2000 on it. Now I can start from a clean slate all over again; organize all of my thousands of files of crap and listen/watch to anything I want without taking up too much memory.

Criminology was a total bitchfest as it usually is. It's an awesome class, I love it and all, but there's these bitches who debate and get all bitchy, hence their name, and bitch and moan without any logical explanation on a subject such as beating your kid with a "discipline paddle." It's really quite ridiculous when they get at it, because it's like Menstruations Unanimous. I mean, if I were on my period eight times a month just like they are, then absolutely, would I start wreaking my own havoc from my tiny student desk. But no, I hate arguing in the first place. I never argue. Gets nowhere and it always torments the relationship permanently with whomever you fiercely argued with, no matter what kind of relationship it is. Whenever I argue with anybody, the relationship never gets back to the way it was, nor does it ever fully resolve anything. If you never argue or are the type who hates to argue, then I love you very very much.

I really have to admit, throughout all the years that I've had conflicts with my mom, I never technically argued with her. I just let her do all the yelling and when she gives me a chance, I attempt to explain myself. Only to be yelled at again, but I just keep my mouth shut to reduce her length of lecturing/yelling from hours in the double digits to hours in the single digits. Also, arguing makes you feel oh so awkward once you start to look around you. No matter how many people are within the area. You feel like a fucking freak (which you are, if you argue like John McEnroe in public), and everyone's looking at you like you're a fucking freak.

I've yet to call a person who kicks my shoe off and dislodges from my foot, from walking too close behind me in the crowded hallways an assfuck. I've yet to grow girl balls and deck the next person in the face who does that. It happened twice last Friday - two short people (probably freshmen) at different times, were walking too closely behind me and kick my foot, and my flip flop, and it fucking slides off of my foot, making me stop in people-traffic mania just to try to put my fucking foot back in the shoe. And when I look at who did it, they look totally pissed off and stomp away in front of me - as I try to get my shoe back on. Twice, in one fucking day.


Christina N. @ 9:32 PM