Thursday, September 22
I don't get how I just ate a fairly fair dinner, was full for a few minutes, and I'm hungry right now. Probably some metabolic thing that I don't get. I was kind of worried the whole time, because my mom was talking to me for thirty minutes straight - no breaks. Usually I don't mind, but this time my head was going in circles. Goddamn, does that woman talk a lot. I could just say something like "plumber" and she'd go on for as long as I'm still sitting there. It's quite amazing. One bad thing is, her voice is quite piercing to the eardrum so when she talks (especially for long periods at a time), it feels as though a tooth drill is cutting into my ear at .00005 miles per hour. She goes on and on. Sometimes I really wish that I had another me who talks a lot, because that would be pretty cool, and I don't think my voice gives people headaches as much as a voice like my mom's would. I'm starting to believe that I have the lowest voice on the fucking planet. Even Howard Stern has his high points. Isaac Hayes and I should have a talk-off.

Then again, who knows. I'm not one to record my voice and listen to it, nor am I one of those who checks their feces for fiber.

So there's going to be this college fair thing at school on Monday, and I'd really like to go. Pretty much the only thing I know about colleges right now is that they are portrayed in movies such as Slackers and Animal House, and they cost a shitload of money; County College of Morris is going to have a lot of dipshits attending it because I live fifteen minutes from it; and I am seriously aiming for NYU. NYU, holy shit. I went to their website for the first time today, and checking out application needs. In order to get into a nifty house of scholarly activity, one must strive for the best job that they could fucking do. Christina goes partial way, just to be in the situation that they're good and safe - not in danger and not super academy-kid-fucktard hotshot. I do that in any situation, and it's extremely hard for me to go that extra mile or a few hundred. Working too hard in absolutely any situation causes stress, and you know how much I hate stress; So I avoid it. I avoid it so much that it's become a habit, therefore now making it hard for me to do anything. It's depressing, really.

I'd very much like to get this shit off of my mind because it's just not my style. Although, I had sort of an epiphany a while ago. Possible career choices:

Food Tester: I'm really fucking good at eating, man. And probably good at judging, because if you haven't already noticed, I diss a lot of things. I don't even have to worry about obesity; I have asian genes.
Foot Model: I got amazing feet, I fucking swear. Sitting around all day, sticking my feet in front of cameras. And I'd only have to shave up to my knees.
Chocoholic: I heard about this job while watching the Food Network. You get paid extremely, terribly well, to judge chocolate.

And that's all I could think of right now. Why spend half of your youth away at medical or law school, when you could just eat or wave your footsies around? Fucking conformists, most doctors suck anyway. They don't give a shit and they never even cure whatever the hell it is you have. Trust me, I've been to doctors about five times in one month, I'm still coughing to this day. And their acne remedies never fucking work, my mom had to get prescription medicines without the prescriptions in NYC for it to get somewhat better, because they wouldn't prescribe me the good stuff. Stupid fuckers.

I've pretty much given up on any medicine, except for birth control. It keeps me free from having a watermelon-belly and free from acne.

Adolf Hitler was a painter before a Nazi, did you know that?


Christina N. @ 6:58 PM