Wednesday, September 28
I went into the bathroom at school to take a piss, and upon stepping in, the entire place smells like Benito Mussolini had a chili paste party in there. But my mind was set on taking a piss so I didn't even think about walking to the window and opening it. While washing my hands, this other girl walks in and immediately goes straight to the window and opens it. And I'm thinking, "Goddamn it, she probably thought I did it." Which I didn't. Keep in mind that I said "take a piss," not "take a crap."

So when you are 37 years old and telling your child a moral bedtime story, tell them my story because they will learn to always open a window when someplace smells like shit, to save the embarassment of people walking in and thinking that you caused the aftermath of a chili paste party with Benito Mussolini.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
SEACREST OUT!


Christina N. @ 7:29 PM