Monday, September 5
I'm bored with nothing to say, so here's something I took from Cassandra.


[my name is]: some spanish name
[in the morning i am]: having wet dreams
[love is]: a synonym for sex
[i dream about]: food and when i have to take a piss but don't want to get out of bed, i dream about taking a piss

-W I T H .T H E. O P P O S I T E. S E X-
[what do you notice first?]: from top to bottom - hair, eyes, pants
[last person u slow danced with]: i dance like a fag so i don't dance at all

-W H O-
[do you have a crush on?]: i love myself
[is easiest to talk to]: myself, fucker

-HA V E .Y O U .E V E R-
[fallen for your best friend]: no i am not gay thank you very much
[been in love]: of course, my ripped jeans

-W H O .W A S .T H E .L A S T. P E R S O N-
[you talked to on the phone]: lauren
[hugged]: leslie
[you instant messaged]: i make people message me instead
[you laughed with]: why the fuck would i take note of that?

-D O .Y O U / / A R E .Y O U-
[could you live without the computer?]: what's more important, oxygen, or a piece of plastic with metal and green shit inside?
[what's your favorite food?]: brownies
[whats ur favorite fruit?]: oranges
[what hurts the most? physical pain or emotional pain?]: inside your head, or otherwise inside your ass
[trust others way too easily?]: yeah i'm a pussy like that

-N U M B E R-
[of times i have had my heart broken? ]: once or twice
[of hearts i have broken?]: more than the answer above because older men keep hitting on me but no joe perry yet
[of boys i have kissed?] : a sad answer
[of girls i have kissed?] : i said i'm not gay
[of drugs taken illegally?] : none, i'm good
[of tight friends?] : in the single digits
[of cd's that i own?] : less than a foot tall when stacked up, do the math
[of scars on my body?] : a thousand on my face and some chicken pox scars here and there. if i say anymore it decreases my chances of getting laid
[of things in my past that i regret?] : crawling out of the wet vagina cave

-Self-Analysis.You.Probably.Don't.Want.To.Do-
[annoying thing you do]: i piss people off as a hobby and then my mom yells at me because i do it to her the most
[biggest mistake you've made this far]: the thing i just fucking said
[describe your personality in one word]: asshole
[the physical feature for which you are most often complimented]: height and hair, yeah it's two
[height]: 5'6" but that's asian comparison
[a smell that makes you smile]: man
[a drink you order most often]: lemonade
[a delicious dessert]: hot brownie sundae
[a book you highly recommend]: johnny got his gun, because i want to see you cry like a little pussy
[the music you prefer while alone]: sinatra or something super sappy like the carpenters or richard marx

[your favorite band]: the kind that you can fling 20 feet and is still strong enough to rupture duff mckagan's liver again. yeah i think it's his liver
[a film you could watch over and over]: Jackass: The Movie
[you live in a(n)]: planet full of dipshits
[your transportation]: i walk because bad drivers make me step out of the car and kick their balls in so high that they'll be shitting out bloody sperm
[under your bed or in your closet you hide]: i don't hide shit in there, be smart you twit


Christina N. @ 3:05 PM