Tuesday, September 20
Picture day is tomorrow and I've got this mondo zit on my face. It's on the wrong fucking day because apparently I am at my ugly stage of the month; Physically for now and emotionally later on - I feel sorry for those who talk to me on a regular basis [later on]. Happens every time - I get fat and my face flares up, only for a matter of days. But usually it's a panic attack for me and I think it's permanent and that I actually have to start dieting or something, but then soon enough the ugly problems go away. If anything gets any worse by tomorrow, I'll have to go through that pathetic process of getting retakes. Jesus fucking Christ. Girls are very shallow, it's a cliche that I find quite accurate. Or at least for me, because I have nothing else to care about; This is the life I choose to endure.

This weekend or next weekend I'm going to have to find something to do, other than to go shopping. I've gotten into this crazy mood to eat at Taco Bell or Chili's, something with a spicy tomato-ey zest, just to get the boredom out of my veins. My low monotone voice needs to turn into something useful, like Isaac Hayes. Man, he could turn anybody on with that smooth vocal chording of his - men and women; straight and crooked. No wonder he's the fucking voice of Chef. You see, I have more of a Ben Stein type of vocal creation. Not very sexy. Well I'm not really certain, I'm not one of those folk who record their voices to hear what it's like or those who check their feces for fiber.


Christina N. @ 5:49 PM