Thursday, August 4
So I'm pretty angry right now, because there yet again is a shitful virus in my computer and have no idea who the fuck or how the fuck got it in here. I'm just dying in my pants to find someone to point my finger at but nobody I know of used the computer besides the cousins and the sibling. Cousins said they were just doing pretty much the same shit that I do which is nothing harmful to the computer. But when the sibling was using the computer yesterday (which was against my will, and against my authority to kick the fucker out), no one was in the room to see what she was doing. So far she hasn't woken up so I can't badger her about what the fuck she was doing. If it is her, it would be the third computer she has trashed.

Leslie and I scanned the computer many times and right now they've said everything is deleted even though pop-ups are popping like Snoop Dogg on cocaine Pop Rocks, programs open with difficulty, there's this fucking lame toolbar that I can't get rid of in my Explorer window, and "Program Error" notices galore. It fucking pisses me off because just a week ago, exactly a week ago I think, my dad cleared out my entire hard drive - deleting every single fucking thing and then installing Windows 2000 to replace the shitty Windows ME. It took him hours to do and obviously wasted a lot of his time that he had to work on his video editing business. I started off with a brand new computer and now I'm practically back to where I was. It still works okay after a while of getting all the error notices cleared out though, so maybe it's no big deal.

Kiss this, cockfuck. Goddamn viruses, man. I wish viruses were little green pixelated creatures that could jump out of computers, so I wouldn't be saying "Kiss this, cock fuck" to nothing but thin air. I want a little green piece of shit to spit on and stomp the crap out of.

I don't blame anybody though, I'm just pretty fucking pissed off in general. But I guarantee I'll be all dandy in a few minutes because in my entire history of walking on this planet, I never stay angry at something for more than twelve hours. I wish everyone were like that, then life would obviously be easier. But they aren't. It sucks balls when the people are angry at me, but it's fucking hilarious and I seek pleasure when someone is angry at somebody else.

Yes, I'm a dipshit like that, and I don't really care. One of my options for my future is to buy a huge ass house in the country somewhere, have a huge ass collection of guns, and do nothing but shoot animals all day in the woods. No neighbors to stalk me, no loud garbage trucks, no loud garbage-like people. Just me and my guns. And when I get bored of shooting shit, I eat brownies.

I got the rag today but that's not pissing me off. It never does. For some reason when I get the rag I'm happy as a gay man who got a date. It won't be bothering me during vacation in Florida next week, which is a great fucking thing. Last year in Hawaii, (there's even footage of this), I was about to punch the entire fucking island in the fucking balls and then squeeze their juice out with a wrench.

Last night's Denis Leary appearance on Late Night was the greatest fucking thing that I have seen on TV all week, or maybe even all month. I sort of wish I could record it but that's crossing the anime-fangirl-type fangirl line. But I really have to say, it was really fucking hilarious. Throughout the whole time I wished that Lauren had gotten tickets for that day because I could've been fifteen feet away from the asshole himself. Or maybe even saw (or met?) him like I sort of met Conan coming into the building a couple hours before the show started.

What kind of amazes me was that I was pretty damn close to New York yesterday too. Pretty damn close to Denis Leary. It's fucking dumb to even consider that something important but it just shocked me for a second and then I flipped back into Macho/Don't Be a Pussy mode. Which I am trying very hard to do right now.

So things are going pretty good. I finally have an eating buddy to enjoy chocolate and cheese and pretty much every single fucking thing in Shop Rite with. When the cousins leave I'm going to miss the all-day eating frenzy and will have to go back to eating;

Fruit.

That's my mom's call. She makes me eat the natural shit that sprouts out of the dirt like a tampon being inserted up the vagina and had probably been shit on a few times before being sold and washed.

Florida itself is not so exciting as the 24-hour roadtrip to get there itself. I don't know what sikes me about roadtrips. I guess it's just the feeling of being on the move and getting to use my new bag that was purchased just a few days ago. It's also a great opportunity to have long talks about some of the greatest shit in the world; for hours on end, because you have nothing else to do. And it's easier to talk while on the road in a car because of the scenery passing by in the windows gives you peace and stimulation for things to pop up in your mind. For some reason naps are great in cars too, never mind the neck and back pain. But once you find a nice position or just forget the fuck about it all, you feel pretty damn good.


Christina N. @ 10:10 AM