Tuesday, August 30
I need to stop binging on Lays potato chips and Keebler chocolate chip cookies, the kind that has "Chocolate in every bite!" Oh man, today I discovered this one chip where the entire top of the cookie was entirely covered with chocolate chips. There were only the thinnest, slightest lines of dough, almost hair-thin, between the chocolate chips. It looked like my fucking face four years back when I had a major acne problem - the major kind of acne problem that accutane patients have. That cookie was amazing, just plain fucking amazing. I would've taken a picture but why waste the cookie's short time of freshness by setting up a fucking webcam? No fucking way. I'm eating that damn puppy. That cookie ain't got no mercy from me.

Had my mother come home and seen all the food that I had laying around the house, she would've popped one in my ass. I'm not fat, I haven't had a heart attack yet, my cholesterol is fine for the time being, I am A-OK. I'd rather live a short life full of good food and satisfaction rather than a short life of sadness and celery.

Last night I cooked up an idea. It was sort of an idea though. Since I'm free all week and I don't want to bother my uncle this weekend when he comes home, I'm trying to find someone to hang out with and lessen the boredom level. I'm going to bring a $100 bill with me and buy all the shit that I want with it. I'll get that The Job DVD, and some clothes and chocolate and Natural Born Killers and shit. The Kids in the Hall Season 1 will have to wait though.


Christina N. @ 6:01 PM