Wednesday, August 31
Today I went to school at 1:15 P.M. to switch from an AP history class to just an advanced history class and to fix some other kinks in my schedule. Of course I would waste away college credit like that, because that's what assholes do. I would've been kicked out anyway, from not doing the summer reading and the three papers that come with the assignment.

I looked like a fucking tourist who just got up from their hotel room and just ran outside screaming because there was a tazmanian vaccuum cleaner that went nuts when the cleaning lady came into my room - I was legs-unshaven, wearing light grey gym shorts and an XL white tiki flower designed t-shirt, with my hair tyed up, unwashed and uncombed since two days ago. It wasn't an actual day of school anyway, it starts next Tuesday. Thank goodness my stench wasn't as rank as it usually would after two days of above-85-degree wet weather when on one's time of the month. You would be pretty fucking goddamn lucky to have seen me today.

When I was going to open the door to leave the guidance office, my mom was standing out there about to open the same door herself to go in. She came to find out why I was taking so long; And I wasn't. I guess she doesn't know how scheduling goes. I only took about fifteen minutes anyway.

Last night's episode of Rescue Me, for some reason in my weird twisted head, thought the episode purely sucked. Except for the chick with the huge double tree stump-sized ass part. The preview for next week's episode, the one before the season finale, is scaring the shit out of me. People dying, kid's becoming cripples, what the fuck? And just think about the season finale itself. I'll be in tears for the entire first month of school, therefore insuring my reputation as a big fucking pussy for the rest of my junior year. To think that I get such a thrill from people dying and becoming cripples. No, not in this case. Not with this show. I don't know why.


Christina N. @ 3:44 PM