Sunday, August 28
I was guessing that my rag was coming soon, and that was what explained for my unnecessary shorter fuse. It was so terrible that I even started fearing myself for risk of getting in trouble when I really didn't mean to piss anyone or myself off that badly. I know I was furious at my mom, possibly more angry than I should've been, but had I not been having flaming hormones I probably would've been angry anyway; just not to that much of an extent.

My grand uncle wanted to go to New York and go shopping for us all, but apparently my mom stuck in with her pathetic "It's too wet outside, I'm too lazy. I'd rather stay home" bullshit. She always told me that she would always do what the guest wanted to do, but this time she put her foot up her own ass. But most likely she won't go because of me - I would start pointing shit out and saying that I wanted this and that. The thing about shutting me the fuck up is a can-do situation, but the part about boring the poor man and his son by locking them in a house on a dingy day such as this is something else. But as someone once said, "Life sucks, get a fucking helmet!" or "'Wah wah wah, my life didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.' Well join the fucking club!"

You could change anything you want, it's all in your hands. It's just that most people don't recognize that and instead turn into fucking emo pussies. I'd rather just deal with it and move the fuck on. I'm turning into a fucking old man right now but I think you folks get the idea.

Last night I watched reruns of Nip/Tuck and laughed at all the blurry buttsex that was going on. TV cancels The Job for a dude who pops pills at the rate that a lactose-intolerant shits, but they allow full on humping and boobs? Jesus Christ. I shouldn't be questioning the lord's ways, because I might find myself in the middle of a Gwar splooge-moshpit one morning.


Christina N. @ 3:40 PM