Saturday, August 20
I am in desperate need of new layout ideas. Since my main computer is fucked up, all of my images and files are all scattered around on various discs. And my nails have grown too long, making it harder to type, and making me not want to type because of that. But I'm typing right now I have this weird need to always fill this shit of a journal up.

Tomorrow all of us have to wake up at 8:00 A.M. to pick up my dad's relatives from Kennedy Airport, I'm guessing.

These past few days have been very empty and boring; very mellow from the lack of people around the house. I'm not used to being back into my usual mood, which is the keep-your-fucking-mouth-shut-since-no-one's-fucking-around mood. From this "unusual" loneliness, I find myself pretty depressing. The fear and uneasiness of the fact that school is just around the corner adds to the burden of my shoulders, especially because it's junior year, the supposed most important year of high school (also known as the If You Don't Do Good, Your Ass is Going to Be Beaten Down to a Shitty Pulp year). But soon enough I'll stop being a fucking emo pussy because the two types of people that I hate most in the world are:

1. emo kids
2. pussies

I guess that makes myself a hypocrite. Or maybe not, because there is not a single person in the world who doesn't have one of those times where you just feel nervous and anxious. It's just that I happened to use those two words for description.

Watched Lock n' Load today, and I fucking cracked up as I always would. Personally, I very much prefer Lock n' Load over No Cure For Cancer. One reason is because Denis totally hacked Bill Hicks' material for just about that entire special (NCFC). The several original segments, including the part where he's sitting and talking about his family and childhood, I could tell are genuine and also happen to be my favorite parts, and that's pretty much what keeps me from not watching No Cure For Cancer at all.

A lot of people despise the man for that, but there's a thousand other things in his resume that still keep make him credible in my view. I just try to put No Cure For Cancer aside and move on. This is just my take on the material controversy, you're free to shit me on any lack of information. Whatever, man.


Christina N. @ 7:37 PM