Tuesday, July 5
Eight more days until I become a part of the typical sixteen year old peanut gallery. I wish I could skip right onto age twenty-four when I've been out of college for two years, fucked at least fifteen different Izzy Stradlin lookalikes, and live in a lavish upscale apartment in Monaco.

As if. And that only counts for Izzy Stradlin lookalikes, who knows how many dudes out there who look like Joe Perry.

I don't get why right now my eyelids are getting heavy but my body is going and going and going and going like the Energizer bunny on crack. I feel like headbanging a Poison fan at a Poison concert and watching the little pussy bleed on the metal security fence with the bouncers using the kid's blood as ketchup for their french fries.

Wow, the guy in the back looks a hell of a fucking lot like Izzy Stradlin.

Mick Shrimpton also looks a lot like Izzy but I couldn't find a more similar picture of him. Cute showercap, though.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And the real Izz-meister himself.


Christina N. @ 2:52 AM