Thursday, July 21
So my mom and I were watching the WB11 News at Ten, and there was this thing on testing for breast cancer. It was just a preview for after the commercial break, and then she bursts out in annoyance, "I HATE those tests!" Of course, this question was about boobs and something that I could laugh about, I asked why, while thinking about some retard that I was talking to a long time ago who told me that they put a giant needle through your entire knocker. Then my mom tells me that you have to put one knocker on this thing, and the machine has to sort of squash it. But the thing is, if you have big Anna Nicole melons it wouldn't hurt as much. Well, us being asian and all, our tits are like the size of tangerines. The doctor would have to pull it and oh man I started laughing. I wonder how Paris Hilton deals with this. Or anybody who is more asian than I am.

I took a nap at 3:30 this afternoon, slept like an igneous rock. Really sucks that I'm like a fucking raccoon at night and a fucking snoozefuck during the day. I guess it's my natural instinct that I don't like anybody, so I have to "get away" from them. It's like that in school too, it just feels so comfortable. Even more comfortable from the amount of dickheads who go there.

Right when I only shut my eyes for about ten seconds the fucking bitch sibling comes in and asks, "The computer is frozen, where does the plug to the computer go?" How in the fucking hell does that make sense. And you bet your ass is cold, I was annoyed as Axl Rose when the bread crusts aren't cut off. I ignored her and let my head fall back down onto the bed, shut the head windows. Damn shit won't leave. She never does until I do what she wants, even if she can't even find out what the fucking problem is. Yelling and yelling and demanding people to do shit for you. Stop being a fucking twit, show some respect for the level of a goddamn middle schooler and then you'll get what you want.

Wake up at 5:00, go to take a piss and look in the mirror, to find that there is this huge line across my face going through my eye from the blanket that my head was on. I looked like some kind of pirate or one of Robert de Niro's bad movie roles.

What a long day, for the past three weeks I only step out of the house for one day, once a week. I'm waiting for next week to come, when cousins visit and we could go out and I could wear some decent good looking clothes for once, because every chick likes to look good.


Christina N. @ 12:10 AM