Tuesday, July 19
Brenda's birthday present came in the mail today! It's a drawing of the original members of Guns n' Roses (man, I almost typed "Buns n' Roses") and I can't stop looking at it and admiring how amazing it it is - the detailing, the fact that Izzy is in the center, the fact that Axl is wearing a plaid shirt wrapped around his white bicycle shorts, and the fact that it's black and white so that it has that certain element to it. The person who drew it makes me look like a fucking handicapped two year old. When the mail man gave me the box at the door and I went back inside the house, I looked at the box and saw that somebody had kicked it in. That's no surprise being that it has to be delivered by the postal service. But then my sorrows were relieved when I opened it and found out that it was a drawing as opposed to a three-dimensional object that would've been trampled to death.

I really am incredibly grateful for it and will be hanging it up pretty soon, once I find a substitute for tape and/or thumb tacks, because those ruin whatever you're trying to hang up. Tape always tears apart my posters when I try to move them and thumb tacks cause ripping or many holes, and you know about my fear of dots.

Pictures later.


Christina N. @ 3:50 PM