Tuesday, July 19
It sucks that I don't have a quality camera. So you will just have to suffer and look at these shitty quality pictures from the webcam. If anybody wants me to type out the article, I will. But I doubt anybody would want that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My cherished Guns n' Roses drawing from Brenda.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top and bottom.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look at that pussy in all its splendor.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Didn't I tell you that this person can really draw?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Denis in the August issue of In Style.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the only thing that you will be able to read.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Awww how cutey wutey are they.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The horse is fucking scary. Its eyes have no pupils from what I see.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I really wish the scanner wasn't such a Gwar fan because his son is really quite gorgeous.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The dog is fucking huge. I wouldn't want to be scooping its poop.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Piggy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The next page. Denis' shirt reminds me of Cool Mint candy canes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The point of the article is his house, but my webcam will not allow you to look at the details.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The sunroom where he reads the morning paper and his wife writes and does stuff with plants.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I forgot what that is.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Their tennis court that was once an ice hockey rink.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The ice hockey rink in the past and the thing I forgot up on the hill behind it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I wish I was cute and sexy like her.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Keith Richards. Axl is on one of the pictures of the magazine ripping that Keith is on top of. Guess which one Axl is.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
As you can tell, I don't have a car.


Christina N. @ 5:29 PM