Tuesday, July 12
What the fuck is wrong with the medical business today? I pre-ordered a new pack of birth control on Saturday, and when my mom went to pick it up on Sunday they said they ran out with that certain brand and therefore gave her a different brand, claiming that it is exactly the same and will work in exactly the same way as the brand that I have always taken. My rag ended two days ago and suddenly today it came back again. Yesterday I took the first pill of the new brand.

I don't think it was the eggrolls that made me sick last night, it was this new fucking shit that made me sick to the stomach-and-liver-or-something section. I thought my liver was failing on me and that I would never able to eat as much greasy food as I always do. I don't know, every night right before I get the rag I get abdominal pain but last night was pretty bad being that it was nausea too. I never felt such a need to puke ever since Attack of the Clones came out and I ate almost an entire large bucket of popcorn and box of Crunch-a-bles. And you know how fucking long ago that was.

Whatever, I'll suck all my food back in and deal with it. If I throw up an organ or two, then I'll walk to the pharmacy, throw it on the counter and tell them that their new birth control did this to me.

Tomorrow's my birthday and I'm going to bake a cake for myself, since apparently nobody cares but that's just fine with me. I don't really care either. It's just an excuse to eat pastries.


Christina N. @ 7:05 PM