Monday, July 25
Cousins are coming on Friday, and we're all going to Florida on Sunday the 7th I think, and returning on Saturday, the 14th I think. One week. Don't be making fun of my mathematical and calendrical skills because clearly they are not very advanced. Two days of 12-hour drives which make it officially five days that we are staying there. We're going to be going everywhere around that state, everyone got to choose a place to go for in one day, except for me. Apparently no one wants to go alligator hunting, and so I will just have to deal with that. I want to find a better replacement for my childhood stuffed alligator toy, Al.

Considering the intense heat and humidity down there, it worries me quite a bit. My hair gets oily and shitty after only a matter of time after washing. And to think that there are only two bathrooms for ten people in the resort suite that is currently being reserved right now. Hair, dirt, skin flakes, pubes, sweat, goddamn it's going to be fucking heinous. At this rate I'm not even going to be sure that I'll be one of the few who get a bed. I can't stand sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor because,

1. fucking hurts like hell
2. hurts my joints when moving around from hitting the floor while trying to move
3. might be a dirty floor with hair on it


Christina N. @ 2:24 PM