Saturday, July 9
I swear, I would sleep hugging my Denis Leary DVD had it not be so crunchy. Ever since yesterday morning when I was watching it while eating and my mom complained on about how all she hears is Denis yelling at everybody. So for the rest of the day I panicked and thought that she would sneak into my room and take it away, and I would frequently stick my head into my room and check if it's still there on my shelf. I thought about sleeping with it also because the house might burn down at any minute and if it was one thing that I could save from the fire, it would be my Denis Leary DVD.

Today my mom and sibling and I went furniture looking and grocery shopping in Bridgewater and Edison. While in Denville or East Hanover or some crap like that rain started to hit, real fucking hard. Harder than a giant shower douche hanging overhead pretending to be an AK47. It was like god went Rambo on the whole state of New Jersey. The rain was so horrible that you couldn't see a goddamn thing from the windshield at all. The windshield just looked like a kid ate five pounds of Mike & Ikes and a gallon of water in twenty minutes and then puked it all out on the windshield of our car. It was so bad that my mom asked me if we should turn around and go home, since we weren't that far from Rockaway. But I said no, you would be a fucking goddamn pussy to go home when this leftover hurricane shit is going to last only a few minutes.

In the midst of the Rambo rain, I swear this is not an illusion or misconception, we saw this jeep/truck with the Red Bull colors and logo painted all over it with a giant seven-foot Red Bull can attached to the end of the jeep to the top of the top of the jeep, where the people sit. It was the greatest fucking thing that I saw all day.

And now I will cut the day off from there when it barely even started because I'm boring myself right now. Suckers!


Christina N. @ 10:10 PM