Friday, July 8
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

'Tis true indeed, 'tis very true indeed. I was watching David Lee Roth's video for "Yankee Rose," and I would have to say that it is one of the greatest videos/performances ever. I laugh my fucking ass off at every goddamn second of it but at the same it's so fucking great. The tacky spandex and hairy chests/heads, Dave's ass hanging out, the drummer-whom-I-don't-know-his-name's crazy mullet, Billy Sheehan's blindingly white platinum blonde locks, and Steve Vai's scary tongue and weird dancing. I should add the weird dancing to Dave too but he's got enough factors about his weirdness that I thought this one should be left out.

On Wednesday when I was over at Lauren's house I made her turn the television to VH1 Classic, because I had such a fucking need to watch that channel since I hadn't seen it in years. There was this little cheesy little pussy man with dark curly hair and an acoustic guitar that looked a lot like that famous painting guy who used to have an instructional art show on TV. We kept going on about how much of a wimpy puss he was and seriously could not think of his name. And then the video was about to end. It was Cat Stevens.

The following image is quite hideous.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Christina N. @ 7:41 PM