Wednesday, June 22
So I was just watching the new season of Rescue Me. (dumb name in my opinion, but it's a fucking amazing show) And throughout the whole time that I was watching it and Denis Leary, I was thinking, "Damn, I'd definitely tap that alright." Goddamn, it's not even a fetish that I have for that guy. It is way beyond that. You know what? Fuck my age. Draw two little simple lines on the one and I'm automatically forty-five, then I could tap that ass legally. There was this one scene where Denis is sitting on the couch fucking his girlfriend and he was wearing the greatest little black undies. Holy god, that was a bigger turn-on than any repeat of "Welcome to the Jungle" ever.

Denis Leary is just so fucking irish I can't help but crack up at all the shit he drinks and all the people he beats up and how much crap he gives to everybody. If we were in some small island like Fiji or something, marrying wouldn't be a problem. And plus, nudity ain't a problem over there either.

Sometimes I feel awkward thinking about Denis Leary, because my dad's fucking name is Dennis. And I think that is too much for you and me both to handle.

I'm considering buying the first season on DVD for obvious reasons.


Christina N. @ 12:38 AM