Monday, June 27
It has been so unbelievably humid that as opposed to my ass sticking to the chair, there is just so much fucking sweat that I slide off easily now. I guess it's better, but my genitals feel as though they've turned into dripping chicken grease. What makes it worse is that everyone else in the house is either too far or too below my age range, and they don't sweat like a pig with intense sexual and physical hormones going on at the same time; So nobody feels quite as warm as I do to keep the air conditioners on. How horrible is that?

No one would fucking let me move either air conditioner to my room either, just because it's the smallest fucking bedroom (for the biggest fucking person in the house also, meaning my fucking self). My dad occupies the basement nowadays so he's got no problem. I hate fans because they blow either or all of these things into my face:

1. hair
2. papers
3. used tissues
4. my stink
5. dust

Last night I got offline early due to a strange headache that I had, the first one in ages. I have to say that I'm lucky to never get headaches, possibly because of my lack of stress and the fact that I push all sources of stress as far away as I can and find some other way to fix my problems. I just hate sitting around and worrying. My habit is to just say "Fuck that, man." But I think this headache was from something else, who the hell knows.

So I lay on my bed and watch Black Hawk Down to the wee(er) hours in the morning. I could just never get enough sick ass movies. It was still sick even if it was edited. When people constantly complain about how ugly they think Josh Hartnett is, it really gets on my nerves. I don't find him ugly at all, nor is he exactly the hottest guy on Earth, but at least give him the credit that he's not hideous. In my opinion, he's a good-looking man but not my type.

Watched Rescue Me. Again. This time it went by really fast. The first time I watched that episode, I was so absorbed into the moment that it felt like it lasted for an entire twenty-four hours. But then it just felt like fifteen minutes. It was still excellent anyway. I can't fucking keep my girl boner in for Tuesday's new episode.


Christina N. @ 2:01 PM