Saturday, June 18
I was eating dinner in the living room watching Tom Cruise on Access Hollywood, and suddenly my mom comes in the room. She starts yelling all this hooplah on why my bowl was only a third eaten and the fact that I started a half hour ago. (that's because I piled a bunch of slabs of beef or something and was eating those all freehand without touching the rice really) And then lastly she gives me this funky look and walks up to the TV and points at Tom Cruise and says, "LIAR!"

She hates the man. Simply because he's a pedophile. I really don't know what to think about him, nor do I really care, because he's a fucking Hollywood A-list celebrity. But the interview was mainly about his beliefs and helping the unfortunate. Which I found to be really touching and sincere, from what it looked like. But then again, it could've been just him acting. He also happens to share my view on mind "fixing" prescription drugs, like anti-depressants and such. But I don't feel like getting into it because I've got this serious hankering for some ice cream and cannot waste three more large paragraphs just on that and setting the risk for crazy people getting up my ass.

I think the only things that make me keep watching Kept on VH1 is that Jerry Hall at some times, in her older age, is good gay eye candy, she was married to Mick Jagger, has connections to the Rolling Stones, and some of the guys are, well, you know. They're like lucite glue for my eyes to the television set. I particularly like Austen. Even if he does have an insanely huge mouth, he's the sweetest guy. Seth is pretty awesome too. His mouth is huge, but in the talking too much sense. He seems like those asshole type guys who talk shit about everyone, but I find him to be quite fun and plus, he seems very committed. Whatever, reality TV usually isn't my thing anyway. Nor is TV in general anymore, but this is just a sort of slight relief from the usual shit. Like American Idol or Who Wants to Marry My Dad? Fucking lame, I say.


Christina N. @ 8:27 PM