Monday, June 27
My Audioscrobbler finally works. But it just stopped for some reason when I started listening to Denis Leary. Stupid fuckers, I swear they are drinking maple nut crunch flavored coffee over there.

This afternoon my mom and I were trying to chop this flower tree into smaller branches so that she could put them in a smaller vase. They were only about and inch or two in diameter and it took us twenty minutes to saw each of them off with our woman-strength. Then when one got to a point where it could be snapped off, once it came off my mom went off too - backwards. Once the branch flew away, she flew away too. Hey that's what happens when a five foot three inch forty-seven year old asian woman tries to pull a tree's arm off. It's not very nice but she did it anyway. Twice. Poor tree is probably plotting revenge for her, hoping to someday give her a million splinters in her ass so that she'd pluck off hundreds of threads whenever she sits up off of a chair.

And what about me? I was holding the giant planter down for my mom to saw. I only get a papercut. Kind of weird because I'm bigger than her and I get the sissy job. Maybe because I am a sissy.

I hate doctor's appointments. I have one tomorrow at one fucking thirty in the afternoon. I don't even wake up until twelve or 12:30 Even worse is, this means I have to go see this hot doctor right after I eat lunch. Right after I bloat my big fat ass up with lunch. What makes it even more bad is that I don't think my hot doctor even likes me, because the last time (also the first time) that I saw him I lied about my medical history and then he looked in my medical folder and found out that I went to a gastroentomologist for acid reflux disease the year before. I saw his face change into a bit of discontent and so it was really uncomfortable from then on.

Why did I lie? I don't know. But of course you already know, that I'm an asshole.


Christina N. @ 8:38 PM