Thursday, June 23
I remember when way early during the wee hours of the morning of last year when I would listen to Stone Temple Pilots and it would be the most soothing feeling in the world. I guess I should start that habit again. They're not too rowdy to make me want to go shit on people's chests in the middle of the night like a crackin' g wanksta, or too sad, slow, or mellow for me to start regretting things and feeling guilty like when I think too deep or too much. It's this superbly satisfying calming sensation when I listen to Weiland's smooth voice. Now I really wish I would have more of their albums besides just some crummy MP3 files.

It's just all dark, silent and peaceful in the house right now. Nobody's awake. Not a single thing is moving. The window is open with the sounds of crickets and stupid bird food like that. This music is just too fucking beautiful.

I also haven't listened to them in such a long time either, which makes this experience all the more fucking better. This is why I never delete any songs from my computer, because who knows that one minute I'm fucking sick of something and the next I fucking worship it and desperately want it for some kind of therapy.

Ten hours and thirty-eight minutes that I have been logged online. I'm trying to beat my record of eighteen hours. Without cheating and sleeping through half of it. There's nothing better to do when you've got more than two months left of summer to go.


Christina N. @ 2:15 AM